Yoga

Thursday, October 3, 2019

When Much is Happening

Whew! sometimes many things happen in a short time, right!? 
Somewhere in the midst of everything I  did my first live interview! It was with Mind Body Radio online and I’m pleased with it.  I wasn’t nervous and kept it real! It is  15 minutes (which flew by) here is the recorded show link- https://mindbodyradio.com/daily-show/episode/Christina-Bouajila
For me since mid August: planned travel, emergency travel,  trauma for a loved one in my family,  loss of a loved one (who was very close to the loved one who experienced trauma), tears, grief, love and praise.  All part of being alive involved and connected. I am awed by how calm and present I stayed through it all, which is because of yoga.
I am forever grateful to yoga because I can show up 100%. I am not afraid of being with people in trauma or be around death and grieving. There is a peace that I feel during rough times, through grief, and loss as well as healing and celebration! This peace is from disciplined daily yoga and meditation.
These days, true yoga for me it is all about how I show up, who I am, not just in yoga poses, but in life, in my relationships and in any work I do. The fruit of daily practice and meditation over the years means a more purposeful life and more energy to show up more often in more ways. It also means a much larger and diverse community. The larger the community the more things happen!

Peace, Christina      www.happymountainyoga.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment